Fullmetal Arithmetist Fullmetal Arithmetist

seen the joke before, very unoriginal.

You don't seem to realize that just because you got 3rd place and front page, your animation still sucks.

"but dude, I bet you can't make a better animation lolrofl you suck u r just jealouz lol."
you know what? I know I can't make a better one, I don't even use flash. Just because someone can't make a better flash then you can't, does not mean that the person can't criticize your flash. for some reason, you think we are all flash animators that are jealous of your success.

"This was my first time ever drawing anything, so cut me a break..."
In this reply you gave to baggylap, you seem to admit that your animation sucked. Look, you are still gonna get criticism ESPECIALLY when you start out. (and especially if your animation sucks.) but remember to not take it as an insult, use those comments to better yourself, not degrade yourself with stupid replies.

BoobMarley responds:

This animation sucks. Fucking kicked the ass of most everything else this week though.
Suck on that.

That Bitch That Bitch

please make your animation smoother!

soo.... when my music starts, the dog gets on little red riding hood girl and starts wanking off. If that's not enough, the dog keeps waking off even when she stands up. LOLWTF?! btw, I told you before, but who cares if you want to make the clouds look "realistic" (they don't even look realistic) but the clouds that all people want to see are nice, puffy and fade. I don't like looking at clouds with those freaking RAZOR SHARP edges. Dude, it looks like you can stab somebody with one of those clouds and kill em.

I liked it man, it's just the art you need to work on .=.

Peace!

...

pwnt

(APH) Italy is on a pony (APH) Italy is on a pony

great

You never fail to disappoint me :)

FL Mix 1 FL Mix 1

There is a specific portal for this kind of stuff

It's called the Audio Portal.Go there. Use it. Love it.

Now about that song. It sounds great actually. I tough that this was going to be a noob song since you uploaded this trough the Flash portal but you proved me wrong. There are parts in the flash where it gets all glitchy, you even had to stop the song in the middle of the flash!
Mans0n, There is a feature in fl studios that let's you export that song into an .MP3 file. Use it, and upload that file into the audio portal, I'll bet you'll do just fine.

ArcSaga: Awakening Part 1 ArcSaga: Awakening Part 1

Amazing

This video is great. I see a lot of originality. I was sucked into the movie. I could not look away lol. The music you used fit the video very well.

SoftDinsum responds:

Thank you!
I'm very happy that you found the video to be engaging!

Thank you very much!

Turtle POWA! Turtle POWA!

Ah, the good old days

I remember watching the OLD TMNT. It was a great show... the new tmnt is pure... you know... crap.

BlackFang001 responds:

At least you get the nostalgia. Thats all this was flash was about.

Sketchy Friends Dance Sketchy Friends Dance

Brainwashing

*drooools*

TheBoogley responds:

scrub a dub dub for the mind

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

nice animation at least.

I have to agree with bigmac, this flash wasn't very funny. People who think this is funny would think anything is funny...

Nice animation tough.

Random Shorts: Episode 4 Random Shorts: Episode 4

STOP SPAMMING!

I can totally see the improvement in this flash.
this was wat funnier then the other ones. good job
I can see why this one is rated better then the other random shorts.